Friday, July 20, 2012

About me!


My name is Mandi. I am 26, my birthday is March 13th and I am married to a fantastic man named Tom who will be 35 in October. We have an amazing son named Conrad who is 4 years old and he is expecting a little brother around January 3rd! It's pretty exciting around here right now. We have a house full of boys. How do I handle it? It's a blast. We also have two cats {Sasha and Pixel} and a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Mozart {aka Mozzie}. I'm severely outnumbered. I'm thinking about adding a female pet to the mix, eventually! In my spare time I dabble in makeup, photography, food, and crafts. I plan on updating at least twice a week with the fun things we have going on around here. I hope you enjoy this blog! Feel free to ask me any questions. I love sharing! ;) **Ashley Pennington of Sonshine Photography http://youaremysonshine.com/ took this adorable family photo of us!**

No comments:

Post a Comment