Friday, July 27, 2012

Business Cards For A Side Business?

Do you have a side business of your own?  What do you do? I'd love to learn more.  A friend of mine and I worked on ribbon wreaths for a while last year and I also sell Mark. cosmetics, fashion and beauty products.  It's nice to be able to hand a future customer a business card with all of my information on it.  I like to write down their favorite item on the card and if I can, I'll also write down a discount amount meant solely for that specific person.  It's a nice added touch.

You could even make business cards for your blog! It's a great way to attract new followers.

VistaPrint has amazing package deals for business cards.  Right now you can get 250 business cards for free! Their designs are awesome.  You can also make your own designs and upload your own images to certain business cards.  Make them super personalized.

Check it out today! Let me know what you think.

Vista Print

No comments:

Post a Comment