Friday, August 3, 2012

I've been busy this week

Sorry I haven't updated much! We haven't really had time to try new recipes.  I have been getting everything together for 3 different universities, trying to enroll by the end of the month for the start of the 2012-2013 school year.  I got a call back today with some very promising information! I'll keep you posted ;)

We've also been potty training our son!! It's going phenomenally well.  We are on day 3.  No accidents and he is so encouraged and proud of himself.  More news to come soon! We will be doing a lot of cleaning this weekend and gathering some more items for our son on the way as well.  We bought a bassinet and I promise to add pictures in a day or two.

I hope everyone's doing well! I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs.  Please check out the Foodie Friday Linky Party and vote for your favorite recipes on Sunday!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment