Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Ideas For Toddler Meals

Recently our son has become the pickiest eater I've ever met.  We're also battling with him on eating actual meals and not just snacking throughout the entire day.  I think he will have a tough time adjusting to school days if we keep letting him eat all day long.  We are now working on toddler meals, limiting snacks, and incorporating an activity schedule (much like pre-school).

I am starting this tomorrow morning with breakfast.  I plan on taking some pictures and giving a rating scale of how successful each meal was and how the day went.  We're tired of being frustrated and having daily battles with our defiant 4-year-old.  I'm stressed and tired and pregnant haha.  It's not a good combination when I'm trying to get my son to eat.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment