Friday, July 20, 2012

16 weeks!

I can't believe we're going into our 5th month of pregnancy already. I'm almost halfway done! It feels like time is flying. I uploaded recent pictures of my ultrasounds and belly on instagram a couple days ago. I'm starting to feel movement!! It's so amazing. My husband can't wait until he can feel him move on the outside. It's such a unique bonding experience. We are thinking of names and haven't settled on one quite yet. We think we know the first name but can't decide on the middle name yet. Our son Conrad is so excited to be a big brother. Just yesterday he was playing with his stuffed animal polar bear, acting like he was a little baby. Cradling him, feeding him an imaginary bottle, etc. It's so adorable. He's going to be a great helper!

No comments:

Post a Comment