Friday, July 20, 2012

He's going to be 4!

Where has the time gone? My baby boy is going to be 4 in just 8 days! He is growing into such a gentleman. He is very polite but he still has his moments of toddler tantrums. Thankfully it's getting much better. We are still working on potty training and I've been slacking on my part from the exhaustion of pregnancy. I'm really hoping to get him fully potty trained before his little brother arrives. It's our long term goal right now. I've been researching different tips and tricks on Pinterest and I have a few ideas up my sleeve that I'm willing to try very soon. He's sooooo incredibly excited to be a big brother! I had a bit of relief when we found out that we're having another boy, because Conrad didn't want a little sister as much as a little brother :) It will be fun to have them room together when they are older. I'm excited to start this new chapter with two little men in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment