Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cheap DIY crafts?

I have a lot of free time since I am a stay at home mom, but I don't have a lot of money for the same reason. What are some crafts I can work on to add decoration to our living room, Conrad's room or our bedroom?

I am going to start working on a quilt soon.  I wish I had a sewing machine and I actually knew how to use it... I thought about taking some classes at Joann Fabrics.  They have the most adorable quilting fabrics! Share with me your most recent craft creations! I'd love to see them and try a few, myself!

2 comments:

  1. You know I will say Crochet anything LOL

    One great place to look for craft ideas, is Craftgawker.com. Go check it out, so many wonderful things to make :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll check now! I totally need to learn to crochet :P
      I don't know how to do much of anything hahaha.

      Delete