Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hair Dare Update

So I have been washing it only a few times a week and deep conditioning once a week.  I'm still losing some strands but not as many as I used to.  I've been trying to wear it down more as well.  I'm going to get a picture tonight or tomorrow to update.

I also got a free sample of Garnier Fructis Fall Fight which is supposed to keep hair from breaking so often.  I gave it a try (both shampoo and conditioner) and my hair felt amazing.  I'm going to pick up both of them the next time we go shopping and see if I notice any improvement.

Has anyone tried Wen hair products? I'm thinking that will be my next step if I can't get rid of all of this dryness and frizz.  It's just so expensive to start up and it makes me nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment