Friday, July 27, 2012

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party!

I'm so excited for the linky party tomorrow! I submitted 3 of our recipes; Crockpot South Of The Border ChickenCrockpot Chicken Dump, and our Stuffed Pancakes.

This is such an awesome idea! The recipes will be posted on 10 different blogs from sponsors that are hosting the linky party.  It's a great way to network, share your recipes, meet new friends and find amazing new recipes for you to try too!

Do you have a recipe (or 3!) you want to add?  Check it out!

http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't know about this! Thanks for sharing and thanks for following! I am following you too now via Blog Hop! Great site! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pammy! I didn't know about it either until I found it last night :) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete